Best Goa Honeymoon Package From delhi | Goa Honeymoon Tour Package from Delhi | Goa Family Tour Package From Ghaziabad| Goa Family Tour Package from Mumbai
Call Now for Best Deals : +91 8130892367,9319873700
Car/Taxi Rental for any Tours @ 08130892367,9319873700
Here’s your Goa honeymoon guide that covers the most romantic experiences that the tiny state has to offer. Make sure you go through this checklist for honeymoon trip.
Best Time To Visit Goa
While November to February is the peak tourist season, the best time to visit Goa for honeymoon is anywhere between October & April. The months of October, March, & April are wonderful if you wish to avoid the crowd.
How To Reach Goa
By air: Dabolim International Airport
By rail: Madagaon Railway Station and Thivim Railway Station
By road: Margao Bus Terminal, Kadamba Bus Terminal, and Mapusa Bus Terminal
Ideal Duration To Stay In Goa For Honeymoon
Plan a honeymoon in Goa for 6 days and 5 nights. Have a look at some of the best-selling Goa honeymoon packages for 6 days 5 nights.
Best Beaches In North Goa
The most famous beaches in Goa are located in the North Goa region. They are known for their electrifying vibes & parties, hippie markets, and glitz & glamor. These include:
- Vagator: Before the state government discontinued Sunburn, the popular beach attracted massive crowd for the same in the last week of December. But the crescent shaped beach continues to attract honeymooners for its year-round party scene and splendid views.
- Calangute: The ‘Queen of Beaches’ is perfect for buying gifts for your beloved.
- Anjuna: Nestled between the Aravalli hills, the beach offers awe-inspiring views and Wednesday flea markets.
- Sinquerim: For the honeymooners who seek some adventure out in the city, Sinquerim is the perfect option with the wide variety of water activities – scuba diving, water-skiing, and windsurfing – that it offers.
But if it is solitude and beautiful views that you seek on your honeymoon, head to Dona Paula beach, Mandrem beach, Querim beach, or other lesser known beaches in North Goa.
Best Beaches In South Goa
And the sceneries are just as beautiful on the splendid beaches of South Goa. Honeymooners can spend some time in solitude on the pristine beaches, indulge in watersports & spa treatments, and go for romantic walks along the shores. The most popular beaches in South Goa include:
- Colva beach: Honeymooners head to this beautiful beach for skiing, paragliding, parasailing, and romantic candle-lit dinners on the beach
- Palolem beach: Silent Noise Party at ‘On the Rocks’, Dolphin spotting trips, scuba diving, and photogenic sunsets here will surely make your honeymoon in Goa a splendid experience.
- Benaulim beach: It stands today as a sun-lovers’ spot and attracts a lot of couples seeking adventure.
- Morjim Beach: If you and your partner are interested in bird-watching, then this is the best beach to do so. Apart from that, it offers calm and serene views.
Islands In Goa
Little do people know about the pristine islands in Goa that are perfect for a romantic tour of Goa. These include:
- Chorao Island: Chorao Island or the ‘Stunning Precious Stone’ has grown from a mere settlement of Portuguese noblemen into a quaint place housing a few churches & aged villas. The largest of the 17 islands in Goa, Chorao Island is known for its beauty, villages, forts, and cheese.
- Divar Island: The island has managed to remain untouched by commercialization and retain much of its originality. This small village offers an experience of the Goan countryside in a scenic & romantic setting. And in case you are planning your honeymoon in August end, do not miss the Bonderam festival held here every last Saturday of the month.
- Grand Island: The island has slowly become one of the best Goa honeymoon destinations for the watersports it offers. Suzy’s Wreck, Shelter Cove, and Bounty Bay are some of the best sites for scuba diving here. Honeymooners can also go for snorkeling from this island
Best Honeymoon Places In North Goa
North Goa is where you will find a majority of the tourist attractions – famous beaches, forts, markets, churches, and more. And not just for the day thrills, there are numerous nightclubs like Titos & Mambos and popular beaches that host the rave parties that the honeymooners can head to.
Romantic beaches: Baga, Candolim, Calangute, Dona Paula, and Mandrem are among the most romantic beaches of North Goa.
Sightseeing: Fort Aguada, Church of Mae De Deus, Basilica of Bom Jesus, and Temple of Bodgeshwar are the popular tourist attractions in North Goa that can be covered on your honeymoon in Goa.
Markets: Treat your beloved with gifts as you take a honeymoon tour of Goa. Anjuna, Mapusa, & Bicholim markets are the famous shopping places in Goa that should be visited.
Best Honeymoon Places In South Goa
Goa is not just about Baga, Calangute, Fort Aguada, and Tito’s. The party capital of India has a flip side, somewhere down south. While North Goa is the heart of Goa tourism, South Goa is where honeymooners can hope to find solitude & peace for a romantic vacation in tiny Indian state.
Having talked about the beaches already, let us have a look at the best of the other popular places to visit in South Goa:
- Dudhsagar Waterfalls: Literally meaning the ‘Sea of Milk’, the waterfalls mark the southern end of the state of Goa. It is beautifully nestled in the Bhagwan Mahaveer Sanctuary & Mollem National Park among the Western Ghats. The beauty of the falls must not be missed on your honeymoon tour of Goa.
- Vasco da Gama: This famous area is known for Monkey Beach, Mormugao Fort, Japanese Garden, and St Andrew’s Church.
Places With Best Nightlife In Goa
Repeatedly have we mentioned that the party scene in Goa is off the charts. Party lovers have been regularly flocking here because of its vibrating beach shacks, enigmatic pubs with ambient live music scenes, and some of the best restaurants in Goa for Goan food. With a vast range of clubs that offer electrifying music, myriad drinks, and the most famous food in Goa, one can be sure of a good time at night throughout the state. And the best part – Goa nightlife is super chill so you don’t have to worry about having on proper dresses for honeymoon in Goa while you’re out at night.
Best clubs in Goa
Cafe Mambos, Hype, Cape Town Cafe, Titos, LPK (Love Passion Karma), SinQ, Cohiba, and Club Cubana (nightclub in the sky) boast off the best party scene at night in Goa.
Best restaurants in Goa
- Upper House in Panaji: It has one of the best restaurants in Goa for Goan food with Portuguese influence. The 3-hall area also features a traditional English pub and a casual cafeteria overlooking the city streets. All-in-all, it is a perfect dining option for the honeymooners.
- Alex Beach Shack in Candolim: With its casual & relaxed atmosphere and mouth-watering Goan cuisine, the shack on the Candolim Beach is perfect for honeymooners looking for the best dining options in Goa serving local cuisine.
- Tuscany Gardens in Candolim: It is cosy. It is romantic. And it has the simplest of the Italian dishes, seafood, and Indian wines. However, the emphasis here is still on prawns, tuna, & calamari that reflect Goan tastes.
- Thalassa in Vagator: The charming open-air restaurant offers spectacular sunset views. But equally wonderful is the night dining scene here. And, above all, the restaurant brings the taste of the Greek islands to Goa with its pork chops, ribs, and eggplant dips.
Far away from the north, the best of nightlife in South Goa is best experienced at the Silent Noise – The Club on Palolem Beach. Remember the Breakup Song from Ae Dil Hai Mushkil? Well, the concept is the same. Plug into the headphones and groove to the music of your choice with your beloved in your arms.
Champions Yacht Club
We saved the most romantic experience of nightlife in Goa for the last. Nothing beats the romance factor of camping in floating tents under the stars. The silent waters of Mayem Lake gives that experience. There’s also a floating restaurant and various other boat rides that couples can take.
(Tour end with sweet memories)
For any Information or Booking
Plz mail ,
Please visit us
Please call us at
Please follow us on facebook
Please follow us on youtube and Subscribe
Gyan Rachana Tours and Travels wishes you a happy & comfortable journey.